Here’s where I will update my bracket on just about a daily basis. Some days there will be a field of 68 and others I will have a complete bracket and more.
I will be creating a final bracket that will be complete in the afternoon in a separate post that will be later graded against everyone else.
Here’s my Field of 68 as of 3-17 3pm Update-Selection Sunday
Field by Seed Lines:
- Indiana, Duke, Louisville, Kansas
- Gonzaga, Miami, Georgetown, Ohio State
- Michigan, Florida, Michigan State, New Mexico
- Marquette, Arizona, Kansas State, Saint Louis
- Syracuse, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, UNLV
- Pittsburgh, Memphis, Butler, VCU
- UCLA, Notre Dame, Creighton, North Carolina
- Oregon, Colorado State, Missouri, San Diego State
- NC State, Iowa State, Minnesota, Illinois
- Belmont, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wichita State
- Boise State, Cincinnati, Temple, California
- Akron, Tennessee, Mississippi, Saint Mary’s, Villanova, Middle Tennessee
- Valparaiso, Davidson, South Dakota State, Bucknell
- New Mexico State, Northwestern St, Montana, Harvard
- Iona, Pacific, Florida Gulf Coast, Albany
- James Madison, North Carolina A&T , Western Kentucky, Southern, Long Island, Liberty
Auto Bids: Florida Gulf Coast, Belmont, Harvard, Liberty, Creighton, Iona, Gonzaga, Long Island, James Madison, Western Kentucky, Valparaiso, South Dakota State, Bucknell, Davidson, Memphis, Albany, Southern, North Carolina A&T, Akron, Kansas, New Mexico, Northwestern State, Oregon, Montana, New Mexico State, Louisville, Pacific, Mississippi, Miami, Saint Louis
I’ve got three teams fighting for the final two bubble spots. La Salle, Mississippi and Saint Mary’s are the teams and I only have room for two.
Last Four In:
- Middle Tennessee
- Saint Mary’s
- La Salle
First Four Out:
- Southern Mississippi
Only waiting for Ole Miss.